Friday, September 13, 2013

Photo Drive

Photo walk is the act of walking with a camera for the purpose of taking pictures that a photographer may find interesting. Photo drive on the other hand is my innovated version of it hahaha it is the act of taking pictures while sitting inside a moving vehicle. The main reason of doing this is because I would just like to try out my Canon EF 50mm lens because I have read so many good reviews about it from the blogs of random photographers. I am still a newbie when it comes to photography and using a dslr camera and so I take every chance that I get to practice with my camera.







We then headed to Sm Calamba to have a look if the book I want is still available at National bookstore. But sadly it was out of stock so I went to Booksale bookstore instead. I was like in heaven for 45 minutes of browsing through all of their bookshelves. And with that, I got these babies for only P160. Can you believe it? 3 books for only that much. Well yeah, they're second hand books, but who cares? Booksale bookstore is like heaven for bookworms like me. I now have 3 more books to welcome into my bookshelf and more wondrous world for me to enter.





To end our day, we had our dinner at Mang Inasal. Look how colorful this gulaman is :D and that's the reason why we ordered it hahaha xD but! it tastes good so it was a good buy. 

<3 Gia





No comments:

Post a Comment