Friday, July 19, 2013

Print on Print


top and shorts from Solenad bazaar
tan loafers from Satchi Store

Lately I have been addicted to floral prints, and stripes was an addiction way way back. These prints never fail to catch my attention.


It was my first time to wear 2 different prints on a single outfit and I think it turned out well. I would try to experiment with my outfits again next time :P


I never fail to carry big bags with me whenever I go out because I hate it when I would forget to bring something that I need. So the night before, I would fix my bag and make sure I have all of the things I need. 

Whenever my boyfriend would carry my bag he would usually say grabe naman tong bag mo eh, kasing bigat na ng bag ko.  hahahaha!! well!:D I' the Asian version of Dora the explorer if you might ask. XD meet my trusty red Longchamp :D 


my day wouldn't be complete without my daily dose of caffeine :D


my retouch muna bago magpa picture shot HAHAHAHA =)) 

until next time!:D

<3 Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment