Friday, June 14, 2013

Graduation Day

Last may 29, 2013 we had our much awaited Graduation Day :D the ceremony was held at the PICC Plenary hall. This day marked a very special event in our lives because we can now truly say that we have accomplished that 4 years of sleepless nights, surprising project deadlines, tons of homework, business plan (thesis) so on and so forth. I am thankful to have supportive parents, friends and my boyfriend because without them I think I would not be able to survive college.



Here's what I wore during the graduation. sorry if it's a bit blurred :P

(dress: Topshop Shoes: Primadonna)

meet the crazy friends :D



 My boyfriend squishing me to death! LOL he's just proud of me :">






I will surely miss college life and the people who made my stay at Malayan extra special. :) thank you Malayan Colleges Laguna for equipping me with excellence. I shall be forever thankful to you, my Alma Mater.

<3 Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment