Sunday, May 12, 2013

Review: L'oreal miss candy nutrishine lipstick 507 Miss Raspberry

Candy colored lips are in season nowadays and who would not like to have cute colored lips right?:D Today, I would be doing a review on L'oreal's miss candy nutrishine lipstick in 507 Miss Raspberry. 

image

here's a photo of their advertisement for the miss candy lipstick (photo grabbed from Google)
the actual lipstick would look like this

image

it looks very sleek and classy I must say. and there's the L'oreal logo

image

image

and here's the actual lipstick itself. :) it's a bit glossy and it's hot pink and I love it :D who would not love pinks right?:D

image

image

the color is buildable so it would be up to you if you would like it to be sheer or if it would be a solid pink. :) (for me I like it dark so my lips would pop out :D )
and lastly, a photo of me wearing the lipstick :D (please excuse my wacky face :P )

image

where did I buy it?: SM Sta. Rosa Dept. store :)
Price: Php. 675.00
thanks for reading Loves :D :*
<3 Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment