Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Make up Haul

For the month of December, I would like to share with you some of my Make up purchases on various trips to the mall. As you all know I am a make up junkie and I spend most of my money on make ups because I treat them as an investment and who would not like to invest on their beautiful faces right?:D (Okay, I'm not saying that I'm beautiful or whatsoever. I'm just saying that each and everyone of us is beautiful in our own little way :D ) so here are the items that i got :)

1.) Suesh smokey eye brush set, 1pc smudge brush, and roller


While at Alabang Town Center as we were walking I saw this cute (to die for) make up brush store and immediately I went in. wala nang isip-isip. go na basta make up! :)). They sell a variety of make up brushes which are cheap and of good quality at the same time. So i purchased this and a tony tint (picture later) and i got the roller as a freebie yey :D btw, it is pronounced as "soosh" not "swesh" :)

2.) Tony Moly cats wink bb cream and spooly


Last December 21, me and boyfie celebrated our third month at Alabang Town Center and while we were walking I was shocked to see a Tony Moly store there because I thought they only have Etude House. So yeah, we walked in and of course me being my crazy make up junkie self spent time roaming around and checking the products that they have and this is what I got :) I also acquired a Tony Moly membership card for purchasing at least P500.

3. Tony tint (sample size)



This is the tony tiny that I bought from Suesh. I was glad that I got this because after reading so many reviews about this product, I would like to try it for myself. And I could say that this is an awesome tint! :)

4. The Body Shop lip and cheek stain

Boyfie bought this for me. Well we were supposed to buy one for her ate because she asked him to buy one and because it was on sale (P395 original price P795) I thought of buying one for myself :D but unfortunately he grabbed it from me and paid for it together with the other tint -_______- super sneaky moves.

5. Nyx soft matte lip cream



I bought this from my classmate who owns an online store. And yes it is because I would like to try it for myself after reading some blog reviews again. Here's the link to her page :) you could message her and ask for other make up products that you like and are not available at her page :)

6.) Etude House surprise essence concealer #2

I bought this at SM Sta. Rosa after having my second facial treatment. I think the shade is a bit too dark for my skin tone but a little blending would do the trick.

7. Tony Moly crystal blusher #3 and #7, Etude House eyebrow pencil #1, The Face Shop fruit jelly tube pk101

I bought these babies yesterday. Can't wait to try them. ;)

8. Etude House fresh cherry tint pk002



I got this as a Christmas present from my brother :D

And that is all :D I would be doing a separate review for these products when I would have the time to do so. Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays :D

<3 Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment